There is no need to rough it! Cobbold Village accommodation ranges from recently refurbished air-conditioned ensuite rooms to shady campsites. There are unpowered, powered and ensuite sites in the grassed camping area. McDonalds Deck provides snacks, meals and a licensed bar to relax and take in the peaceful atmosphere. The friendly staff and well-informed guides will help make your visit memorable.
- Private, air-conditioned ensuite cabins
- Clean and well-maintained kitchen and bathroom amenities
- Laundry facilities
- Basic groceries, supplies (including ice) and souvenirs sold on site
- Wireless internet access
- Restaurant open for breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as snacks during the day
- Swimming pool with deck area and outback Queensland’s first swim-up bar!